Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The M3D Pro KickStarter Campaign is LIVE!

I am SO excited to see this day arrive!

At YouthQuest Foundation, we have been experimenting with two of the Micro printers in our 3D ThinkLink lab and I have purchased one for my granddaughters.  The Micro is destined to have an important role in our work with at-risk young people.  In fact, the YouthQuest Foundation's Board of Directors just approved a fund-raising campaign to purchase M3D Micro 3D printers as the anchor of a new peer mentoring program for our cadets.

It was my happy experience using the M3D Micro and the wide variety of M3D 3D Ink that prompted the creation of this blog. 

I was pleasantly surprised, a few weeks ago, to receive an email from M3D that invited me to take part in a video M3D was creating.  Naturally, I jumped at the chance to meet the team at M3D and I am ALWAYS ready to talk about the wonderful benefits of 3D printing.

Today, I received an email that announced the opening of M3D's KickStarter campaign for the new sensor-rich M3D Pro!  Following the link, I was equally pleasantly surprised to see that the video in which I participated is on the Kickstarter page.  (I'm the old guy in the red shirt.)  :)

But, that is NOT why I am urging you to visit M3D's Kickstarter page.

I could waste your time by trying to write about all the many features I find appealing about this new, unique 3D printer.  But, the M3D KickStarter page does a much better job than I could in presenting all the wonderful new innovations it represents.

We missed out on their first KickStarter campaign for the Micro; but, we're not making that mistake again.  Count us in for a pledge!!!

Here is the Link to the M3D Kickstarter Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment